I am interested in human interaction and the experiences we have with digital products. I am also intrigued by how we interact in everyday life, with each other and with the things we use daily.
I specialise in creating usable, interactive experiences. This is achieved through transforming user data into something tangible and interactive; usually a prototype or proof of concept that endeavors to answer the big questions and provide foresight.
Throughout my 10 years of experience as a UX/UI designer, I’ve had the pleasure of working with some passionate people, striving for a shared goal in creating the best experience for the business and the end-user.
• NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service
• Queensland Fire and Emergency Service
• NABERS (Office Of Environment & Heritage)
• Commonwealth Bank
• Canon Australia
• UX workshops and discovery sessions
• User persona and user story creation
• Hi and low fidelity prototyping
• Responsive UI design
If you’re interested in working together please feel free to get in touch.